With Columbia Bank Remote Deposit Capture, you can make your deposit electronically right from your office regardless of your size or location.
How it works: Using a small desktop scanner, you can capture front and back images of your checks. Remote Deposit balances and verifies check deposit information. Next, the deposit and check images are transmitted electronically to Columbia Bank for clearing.
The simple process:
- Saves time and money- Remote Deposit saves a trip to the bank.
- Improves cash flow- The entire deposit process is streamlined, making it more efficient and potentially giving you faster access to your funds.
- Improves receivables management- All deposit preparation is done electronically. Plus, you can view and print check images, access deposit history, and import data to your accounts receivable system.
What can Remote Deposit do for you?
- Enable your corporate office to see deposits being submitted from your multiple store locations.
- More processing time can provide your business with faster funds availability.
- Help your business realize additional working capital.
- Consolidate banking relationships and reduce associated reconciliation work and costs.
- Assist you in identifying return items faster, reducing fraud risk.
- Reduce transportation expenses as most deposits can be made without ever leaving the office.
- You also have up to 24 months to review your past deposits on line
If you would like to find out more about Columbia Banks Remote Deposit Capture service, please call (386) 752-5646 and ask for our Remote Capture specialist.